Richard S. Rosenstein
After more than 40 years practicing at large and mid-sized firms in Boston, Baltimore and Providence and working in-house at a large national bank, Rich has followed his passion to open his own practice. Rich hopes to continue to work with clients in the Northeast as well as new clients in Florida.
Why Choose Us?
MEMBERSHIP AND HONORS:
- Best Lawyer in America, Equipment Leasing, 2007-2014.
- Article of the Year 2009, Co-Author of The Impact of Bundling on Equipment Lease Syndication from the Purchaser’s Perspective, Journal of Equipment Lease Financing, Spring 2009.
- Member, Board of Directors, Turnaround Management Association, Northeast Chapter, 1992-2001 and 2011-2013.
- Co-Chair, programming committee, Turnaround Management Association, Northeast Chapter, 2010-2013.
- Former Chair, Commercial Financial Services Committee, Boston Bar Association, 1995-1997.
- Member, Business Bankruptcy and Commercial Finance Committees, Business Section of the American Bar Association.
- AV Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of Maryland
- State of Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of RI
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD
- Columbia College, Columbia University, BA
Richard S. Rosenstein, Esq.